About Walbrook Capital Markets
Walbrook Capital Markets Limited is a FCA-regulated multi-asset brokerage, based in The City of London.
Our focus at Walbrook Capital Markets is to be the broker of choice for clients who require an expert, personal service from an experienced City-based team.
We have a wealth of experience across a broad range of asset classes and account types, including Equities, ETFs, Futures, Options, FX, CFDs, ETFs, Managed Funds and Fixed Income.
We offer a selection of proprietary and 3rd party electronic trading platforms to cater for your Direct Market Access requirements. Using our Phoenix platform, you can view all of your holdings from one screen, across all asset classes, and take advantage of the benefits of our cross-margining functionality, making your trading collateral more efficient.
Asset Classes include
• International Equities: UK, US and other main European markets
• Futures & Options: Euronext Liffe, CME, CBOT, COMEX, Eurex, CBOE, ICE
• Foreign Exchange: MT4 FX trading platform built on a unique pool of liquidity
• Single Share CFDs: 1,000s of CFDs across UK, US and International Exchanges
• ETFs & Managed Funds: Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) on all major exchanges
• Fixed Income: Offered via our telephone brokerage service
Account Types: You can trade Stocks, Futures and Options in a regular trading account or through your pension trading account (SIPPS and QROPs).
For further information on our products & services please call us on:
+44 (0) 20 3889 8333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trading financial markets on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable as losses can exceed deposits. You should be aware and fully understand all risks associated with financial markets and trading. Prior to trading any products offered by Walbrook Capital Markets Limited, you should carefully consider your financial situation and your level of experience and understanding. Walbrook Capital Markets Limited assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions and does not warrant the accuracy, completeness of information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials.
- Read and understand the Terms and Conditions on Walbrook Capital Markets website prior to taking further action. Walbrook Capital Markets Limited is a registered company in England and Wales (Registration No. 02926252), authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority (Registration No. 171487) and is a member of the London Stock Exchange and of ICE Europe.
- Registered address is Level 33, Tower 42, 25 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1HQ, United Kingdom.